Creamy Mango Chutney Chicken Curry
These chicken breasts are cooked to golden-brown perfection, cloaked in our gingery mango chutney, making it the creamiest, easiest chicken curry recipe with a hint of cream that makes for that extra lusciousness to the entire recipe.
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20 min | Serves 4
v (replace chicken with your choice of vegetables)
- 1 Tbsp oil, for cooking
- 450g chicken breast, diced (or your choice of vegetables for vegan option)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh chilli, chopped (optional)
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- ½ Tbsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cracked black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup Relish The Thought Mango Chutney
- 200ml cream (or coconut cream for vegan option)
- Coriander and cracked black pepper, for garnish
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add the diced chicken and cook until lightly brown. Add garlic, chilli, spices and salt, stir for 3-4 minutes. Add in chutney and cream. Reduce the heat to medium, stir occasionally until the curry thickens.
Garnish with chopped coriander and cracked black pepper. Serve with rice and vegetables of your choice.